Beto Carrero World FAQ
Enter your question
The Student Identification Card (CIE) is valid for all open park days at Beto Carrero World and must follow the nationally standardized single model, indicated by Federal Law 12,933 / 2013, decree n. 8.537 / 2015 and the injunction issued in ADI (Direct Action of Unconstitutionality) n ° 5108 / DF.
The Student Identification Card must contain the following information:
The following data shall appear on the front of the card:
• Full name and date of birth of the student;
• Recent student photo;
• Institution of education (name of the institution, degree of education, name of the course - in the cases of technician, undergraduate and graduate);
• Enrollment in the Teaching Institution;
• Current year;
The following information shall appear on the back of the card:
• Student service service number of the issuing entity;
• Attribute Certificate Mark according to the available brand manual;
• Text containing: "Document nationally standardized according to Law no. 12.933 / 2013. Valid throughout the national territory until March 31 of the following year ".
All cards must contain the QR-Code specification and plastic cards will not be accepted. Purchases with the student card must be made at our box office or through our Sales Center at (47) 3261-2222.
If you do not have the Student Identification Card in these standards, you can still request yours at: www.documentodoestudante.com.br