What information we collect
We may collect certain personal data from users of our site, including your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, cell phone number.
We also collect certain electronic data generated by your computer whenever you interact with our site.
Why we collect personal data
The reasons why we collect personal and electronic data are as follows:
How we collect personal data
We have received and may retain any personal information that you provide on our site. For example, we collect personal information that you provide when you buy tickets or other Beto Carrero World products, when you register on our site, when you send us an email or call us, participate in contests or subscribe to Beto Carrero newsletters World.
How we collect electronic data
Whenever you visit certain pages of our site, our servers send & quot; cookies & quot ;. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. Our servers also record your IP address (IP stands for Internet Protocol, a number that serves to locate the user in cyberspace). This personal electronic data is transmitted to us automatically.
Cookies are stored for a limited time on your hard drive. Cookies allow us to retain important information regarding your use of our site, including the date of your last visit, the pages visited, the downloaded files and the type of Web browser used. In general, cookies help us determine the number of people who visit our site and the frequency of your visits. They also allow us to personalize content, respond to users' requests for products and services, and keep you informed about new products. This way we can improve our site and the services available.
If you do not want to receive cookies, the & quot; help & quot; in the toolbar in most Web browsers and will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, such as notifying you when new cookies are received and how to completely disable cookies.
Important: Cookies allow you to take full advantage of the most important functions of our site, so we recommend that you enable them.
How we use, communicate and store your personal information
We use personal information collected through our website to respond to your requests for certain services, to help us transact efficiently, to send confirmations of passport requests and / or other requested or purchased products and / or services through this site, to perform quality assurance, sales analysis and other commercial analyzes, to contact the user about attractions for which you have purchased tickets, to confirm a show, to notify the user of any changes to a show ( including canceled and postponed shows) and to send you specific information about Beto Carrero World.
We retain personal data only as long as it proves necessary or useful, or if required to do so by law. We also create policies for the conservation and destruction of personal data whose conservation is not required by law.
We may use your IP address and email address for a number of purposes, including:
User Content License
By submitting, posting or displaying content (photos, videos, comments, etc.), you grant Beto Carrero World an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish , publicly distribute, publicly display. This license is extended to any of the companies to these affiliates or with whom they negotiate, third parties of their interest.
Beto Carrero World reserves the right to pre-screen, review, tag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any Content received.
Beto Carrero World respects the privacy of users who access its website. Any information collected about you will be used to perform any services you have requested. The purpose of these measures is the protection of personal data and the privacy of those who access the website, hiring or using the services via web, in any way offered by BETO CARRERO WORLD. Your data will be treated according to the relevant rules of Brazil. Your information will not be revealed to anyone outside Beto Carrero World.
As a practical procedure, we provide to the CLIENT how personal information is obtained, ways of using personal information and ways of storing and protecting personal information.It should be noted that this measure may be changed, by BETO CARRERO WORLD, at any time, and the new version will become effective, so that the customer when browsing the BETO CARRERO WORLD website or contracting the services offered by it declares aware and in accordance with the measures adopted in this law.
We protect data in compliance with Law No. 13,709 / 2018 (“Personal Data Protection Law”). BETO CARRERO WORLD's operations depend on a computer network, dedicated and cloud servers and other information technology and infrastructure, including, but not limited to, the use of third party service providers and Saas tools. BETO CARRERO WORLD is not aware of where the information that feeds Saas tools is stored or what is passed on to its service providers.The information obtained is protected with physical, technical and administrative security measures to reduce risks of loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration, such as firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to data centers, in addition to controls authorization to access information.
What are cookies?
They are small data files that are placed on your computer or device, when you access the BETO CARRERO WORLD website or some BETO CARRERO WORLD service contractors, for the purpose of monitoring behavior, directing advertising campaigns, developing and applying security features and acts anti-fraud, among other possible uses.
Beto Carrero World
1. It collects and stores by Cookies information sent by the computer, cell phone or other internet access device. The information collected is, for example, the following: data on the pages accessed, IP address, device ID or identifier, device type, geolocation information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on pages visited, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, advertising data, standard web log data and other information. In the case of information obtained through applications and / or “websites” installed and / or accessed through mobile device applications, BETO CARRERO WORLD can receive information about the location of the customer and about his device, including a unique identifier of your device. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services through the device's own configuration menu;
2. Automatically collects and stores anonymous information through pixel tags, "Flash cookies" or other local storage medium provided by the browser or applications;
3. Stores the information provided by users through Cookies when contracting services offered by BETO CARRERO WORLD, either through an online form, information added or updated in the internet user's account, community discussions, chats or dispute resolutions the internet user is involved. This information consists, basically and exemplarily, in name, address, telephone, email, declared financial data, RG, CPF;
4. Stores the information provided by the customer in contacts made with the support team and in surveys, storage;
5. Obtains and stores information obtained from commercial partners, such as, for example, risk analysis companies, spam monitoring companies or that provide services integrated with BETO CARRERO WORLD;
6. You can obtain information stored by third parties, such as social media sites, with the authorization of the internet user.
How the information collected is used:
BETO CARRERO WORLD declares that the information acquired is used as follows:
1. Enable the provision and improvement of our services;
2. Enable to receive payments due contracted services;
3. Check the identity of customers;
4. Solve problems;
5. Manage risks or attempt to detect, prevent and / or remedy fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
6. Detect, prevent or remedy violations of applicable policies or contracts;
7. Manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
8. Provide targeted advertising and marketing, service update notifications and send promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
9. Conduct credit and solvency checks, in addition to comparing information for greater accuracy and verifying it with third parties;
10. Comply with Marco Civil guidelines, keeping the connection and application access records;
To Beto Carrero World´s costumers
The Customer can at any time:
1. Request that BETO CARRERO WORLD exclude him from the e-mail marketing relationship, so that he stops being notified of events and promotions;
2. Disable Cookies if your browser or add-on allows it, except in cases where Cookies are necessary to guarantee the quality of service provision. Remember that refusing Cookies may interfere with the use of the website and services;
3. Review and edit your personal information at any time, requesting support;
4. Request to delete your data.
How to contact the data protection officer of Beto Carrero World?
The person in charge of data protection is the person chosen by Beto Carrero World to act as a communication channel between the controller, the data holders and the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD), when it is formalized.
Any questions can be directed to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.