Beto Carrero World FAQ
Enter your question
Opening hours 2021:
Ticket offices start at 8 am, park operation (toys, zoo, presentations and attractions in general) from 9 am to 6 pm.
January/February/July/November/December: open every day;
March/April/May/June/August/September: open from Thursday to Sunday;
October: open from Wednesday to Sunday.
Open until 5pm: Hot Wheels Kart Racing, Acqua Boat.
Opening from 12:30 to 17:30: Portal of Darkness and Terror Makeup.
Subject to change without notice.
All options available on the date of your visit, such as parking, Fast Pass, Excalibur and others.
Você sabe que adoramos manobras extremas, certo? No entanto, para garantir a sua segurança e a dos demais visitantes, não é permitida a entrada com equipamentos esportivos como: skates, patinetes, patins, bicicletas e hoverboards.
Deixe para curtir depois do parque, combinado?
Em nosso estacionamento, oferecemos valores diferenciados para a diária adquirida antecipadamente. Nele, você conta com seguro contra roubo e incêndio.
Quer adquirir antecipadamente o estacionamento? Acesse nossa página: www.betocarrero.com.br/opcionais ou entre em contato pelo telefone: (47) 3261-2222. Aproveite e garanta o seu!
Ah! Quer curtir ao máximo sua visita? O Estacionamento VIP fica bem ao lado do Castelo, para maior comodidade. Caso prefira o estacionamento comum, vale informar que este é um pouco mais afastado.
- Passport for access to the park and optional attraction: aiming at everyone's comfort and safety, we adapt and prepare every day to receive our audience according to the volume of sales. The Consumer Defense Code guarantees the right of repentance within 7 calendar days after the purchase, once the product is not used, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; informing the order number and the reason for the cancellation. Remembering that the request must come from the same email that the purchase was made.
Some optional attractions have specific cancellation conditions that must be noted in the information for each product, and the same 7-day withdrawal policy may not apply.
- Accommodation: cancellation can be requested within 7 calendar days after the date of payment, with at least 72 hours before check-in at the hotel, only via the email email@example.com, informing on ° of the order and the reason for cancellation, except periods of commemorative dates and holidays. In these situations, the possibility of cancellation will be verified with the hotel.
Yea! Fastpass service will only be available with smartphone usage. However, in special cases, you can use the paper ticket to access the attractions.
Through the Virtual Fila Application, it is possible to register up to 06 Fast Pass, one for each visitor in your group. Remember that each visitor has an access passport and a personal, non-transferable fast pass.
You must register each visitor's Fast Pass ticket in your virtual queue application. When using your ticket at the attraction, simply present your mobile phone with the QR Code to the operator at the head of the line.
If you bought a combo for more than one person, all must have their passports individually registered in the BCW Fila Virtual APP.
You who have an annual passport, stay tuned for the new rules.
To have fun, prior scheduling is mandatory through the Virtual Fila Application, with it you can schedule up to 3 park days in a row.
We know it's hard to control the anxiety of having unlimited fun, so don't wait a second longer and book your visit date soon.
With the public capacity reduced, spaces were even more limited.
Annual passports will not be allowed to enter the park without prior appointment, so what are you waiting for to guarantee days of fun and magic here at Beto Carrero World?
* It is mandatory to wear a mask for access and in the park's dependencies.
É um aplicativo para smartphones Android e Iphone que pode ser baixado gratuitamente e que dá direito ao serviço de cadastro dos ingressos de acesso, opcionais e pagamento do estacionamento.
No, to use the service you will need to have a mobile network on your smartphone.
To use the service, you need an Android smartphone or iPhone with internet access and a valid phone number in the national territory.
The service is free for all visitors who have acquired the Beto Carrero World passport, either through official or authorized sales channels. You must have a smartphone with internet access.
Beto Carrero World was inaugurated on December 28, 1991 as the largest and most complete entertainment world in Latin America. Conceived by the artist and businessman João Batista Sérgio Murad, within the standards and concepts of the best parks in the world.
It is installed in 14 million square meters in one of the most beautiful regions of the Brazilian coast, bringing together in one place moments of great joy and fun for all ages.
There is no place with so much diversity of attractions as a complete zoo, radical rides and for the whole family, incredible live shows besides train rides and lots of nature.
More than 100 amazing attractions as well as a full service structure, such as restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream parlors, coffee shops, bank 24h, comfort station, lost and found, parking, luggage storage, pharmacy, clinic, magazine stand, Griffe Beto Carrero and numerous shops of souvenirs.
All this to offer our visitors the best memories of their lives, with much comfort and convenience.
We wait for you!
The following attractions are included in the passport:
House of Mirrors, House of Mirrors, Treasure Hut, Sailor's Tavern, Pirate's Galleon, Pirate's Boat, Lighthouse, Carousel, Baby Elephant, Pedal Boat, Giant Wheel, Wacky Cups, Motorway, Kid Play, Horse World, Tigor Moutain, Bandstand Germanic, Castle of the Nations, Betinho Carrero 4D, Venetian Carousel, Events Square, Raskapuska, Dum Dum Roller Coaster, Pegasus Maze, Indigenous Village, Cavalry, Fort Poplar, Giant Boot and Hat, Horse Riding, Ponies and Horses Ride, Memorial Beto Carrero, Zoo, Monkey Island, Catwalk, Serpentarium, Lion's Watch, Giraffe House, Villa Esperanza Train, Magic World of Birds, Secret Garden, Star Moutain, Firewhip, Tchibum, Big Tower, Dinomagic, Madagascar Crazy River Adventure, Photos with Dream Works Characters, Shows (except Excalibur) and outpatient.
13h: Hot Wheels Epic Show
2:00 p.m.: Aqua
3pm: Madagascar Circus Show
6pm: The Cowboy Dream.
The following attractions are included in the passport: NO
Acqua Boat, Adventure Kids, Zen Space, Bubble Adventure, Games, Kart, Extreme Kids, Drop Kids, Super Cars, Karting Track, Helicopter Tour (Time Maintenance, Portal of Darkness, Excalibur, Baggage Holders, Electric and Baby Carriages, Fast Pass, Guaranteed Access, Souvenirs and Food.
Some of these options such as: Helicopter Tour, Kart, Super Cars, Excalibur (show with lunch), Portal of Darkness, Fast Pass, and Guaranteed Access are available in our virtual shop on the "optional" tab. Already the others, can be purchased directly on the spot on the day of your visit.
Acqua Boat, Adventure Kids, Tenda Relax, Bubble Aventura, Games, Kart, Extreme Kids, Kartódromo Internacional, Helicopter Ride, Portal da Escuridão, Excalibur (presentation with lunch), Parking, Luggage storage, Electric and Baby Strollers, Fast Pass, Vip Area in presentations, Souvenirs and Food.
Note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the optional Bubble Adventure are temporarily suspended. The optional Kart is working with a reduction of 8 people at a time in each battery.
The presentations last 15 minutes, with an audience limit, subject to change without prior notice and a scheduled time that can be consulted on the indicative signs at the location of the apparitions:
Interaction with the characters - Praça de Eventos - (On rainy days the session will be cancelled) - 09:30 to 10:45
Turma do Betinho Carrero – Behind the Betinho Carrero 4D cinema near the Dum Dum roller coaster (On rainy days it will be held inside the Memorial) - 12:25 / 12:55
Kung Fu Panda – In front of the Memorial sign Beto Carrero (On rainy days it will be held inside the Memorial) - 14:00
Shrek's Gang – Germanic Village - 1:55 pm / 2:30 pm
Madagascar Class – Madagascar Thematic Area - 12:25 pm / 1:05 pm
Megamente and Metro Man – In front of the Memorial sign Beto Carrero (On rainy days it will be held inside the Memorial) - 14:25
*In case of rain, interactions are cancelled.
We have personalized service for your travel agency, through our phone number (47) 3261-2222 – option 2 and WhatsApp (47) 3261-2222 Compras – Parceiros.
For new registrations, request a pre-registration link through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Communication and Marketing demands, contact our team via email: Imprensa@betocarrero.com.br.
In the meantime, you can follow our blog and social media.
Your opinion is very important to us
For suggestions or complaints, we kindly ask you to contact our SAV (Customer Service) directly through the emails email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Park does not have a hotel, but in our virtual store we have a list of partner hotels and inns. It is possible to check information, photos, distance from the park, opinion of those who have already used the service, values and even make your accommodation reservation.
Default for all hotels:
Check-out: 11:00 am
It is mandatory to carry out a lodging authorization according to the attachment for unaccompanied minors of parents and guardians, according to the law:
ECA - Child and Adolescent Statute
Law No. 8.069/1990, of July 13, 1990
Book I - General Part / Title III - Prevention / Chapter II - Special Prevention / Section II - Products and Services
Art. 82. It is forbidden to lodge a child or teenager in a hotel, motel, pension or similar establishment, unless authorized by a notary with a recognized signature or accompanied by the parents or guardian.
Book II - Special Part / Title VII - Crimes and Administrative Offenses / Chapter II - Administrative Offenses
Art. 250. Host a child or adolescent unaccompanied by parents or guardians, or without written authorization from them or the judicial authority, in a hotel, pension, motel or similar:
Penalty - fine.
The entire Park is paved and the main avenues are paved. The wheelchair user and an accompanying person can access the toys through the exit, without having to queue, in addition to requesting guidance from a monitor regarding restrictions on the toy.
Some attractions have restrictions in relation to recent surgeries, pins, platinum, prostheses and plasters, in which the visitor must inform himself with the monitor of each equipment. The Tigor Mountain roller coaster and the optional Excalibur attraction have an accessibility elevator, with a capacity of 250 kg.
If the wheelchair user cannot bring their own chair, we provide wheelchairs according to availability (limited quantity) to be removed from our Luggage Storage, this must be requested from a monitor or security when accessing Castelo das Nações.
* It is mandatory to wear a mask for access and in the park's dependencies.
Enjoy themed areas such as Triplikland, Pirates Island and Madagascar. Explore Avenida das Nações and discover the Venetian carousel, the Dum Dum roller coaster, and the Raskapuska. Take a train ride in Fantasyland, Vila Esperança. In the Wild West area, take a ride with the ponies on the Horse Riding. In the Animal World, visit the zoo and the Mamães & Puppies attraction (payable separately).
For older children, we have Tigor Mountain, in Vila Germanica.
Keep an eye out for photo schedules with Dreamworks characters and our amazing presentations.
We care about the safety and well-being of our visitors, so the use of drones is not allowed in the park.
Located in Castelo das Nações, right after the access turnstiles to the Park, next to the cloakroom, it only works on open park days.
As we are operating in accordance with the Government Decree, the visitor must issue the Birthday Passport on our website in advance.
Present your birthday person's passport at the park entrance turnstile exclusively for the birthday person with photo ID. Failure to prove the birthday on the day voids the right to free entry. Up to 12 years old, the Birth Certificate will be accepted as proof and from 13 years old, it will be essential to present the original identity document with photo.
Children up to 4 years and 11 months do not pay the access passport upon presentation of a document.
Birthdays on closed park days: free of charge only on the day before or after the open park.
Birthdays on open park days: free only on the birthday.
Non-cumulative promotions or special conditions.
Before visiting, check the park's operating calendar.
Subject to change without notice.
Yes. The same is located in the Castle of Nations, after the ratchets of access to the Park.
Small - $ 20.00 - 30 cm high / 25 cm wide / 40 cm long
Large - $ 30.00 - 50 cm high / 25 cm wide / 40 cm long
To save helmets is worth R $ 20.00.
Price subject to change without notice *.
Yes, the Park offers FREE WHEELCHAIRS service and must be requested in the luggage room, located after the Park access ratchet. The service is free, but in limited quantity. To withdraw, the visitor fills out a form and leaves $ 50.00 guarantee. At the end of the tour he returns the chair and takes the money back.
Another option is the LOCATION OF SCOOTER VIP (motorized chair). Values and forms of payment must be verified directly on the spot.
Yes. We offer stroller for rental. Values and forms of payment must be verified directly on the spot. Limited quantities.
There is no restriction on visiting the Beto Carrero World with pets being small and also must be worn collar. However, to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride, it is important to use appropriate accessories to transport these animals as bags that support the weight of the animal and strollers are examples of ease at the time of the ride. Owners should have local attention and concern regarding hygiene, safety and quiet. Remembering that in certain places like in concerts, food court and toys entrance is not allowed for safety reasons.
Yes, but in case of rain or strong winds, for safety reasons, some attractions can be temporarily stopped.
But do not worry, the Park offers many covered attractions for you to enjoy all day.
Yes, but it will be necessary to remove the temporary exit in the luggage storage, its return must happen in up to 20 minutes.
The park watches over the well-being of its visitors, so in view of the thousands we receive every day, we do not put drinking fountains in our company, preserving sanitary regulations, as well as avoiding any risk of contamination.
Thank you for understanding.
People will spend many hours in the park and certainly will not have where to store their food, so it is recommended to consume them immediately. In compliance with sanitary standards, access is denied.
Thank you for understanding.
Within the Park there are establishments that accept credit and debit cards and others that accept only in kind. Before making the purchase, make sure on the forms of payment consulting directly on the spot.
If the child does not have a CPF or RG, you can fill in the number of the birth certificate or document of the person responsible in the “document” field. On the day of the visit, it will be essential to present the original birth certificate together with the passport at the access turnstiles.
Each toy has specific characteristics and technical standards to be fulfilled. The restrictions need to be respected, given, the composition of the toy. For security reasons, the restrictions take into account the user's physical structure and health status at the moment. In this way, we recommend that you request information from the monitors of each toy or the Visitor Service (SAV).
Thank you for understanding.
>> To make your schedule even better and make better use of your day, consult information about attractions, times and restrictions:
You can also ask your questions by chat online on the Site, or by telephone with our Sales Center - 47 3261-2222.
• Children from 2 to 12 years old can only take the pony ride;
• Children from 2 to 5 years of age can take the tour only accompanied
• Over 13 years old you can only go horse riding.
• Chewing gum or candy; • Take the walk eating or drinking; • Smoke; • Get into bathing suits; • Take the walk without shirt or shoes; • Save place in queue; • People with cast members; • Pets.
• Persons less than 1.10m tall are not allowed;
• Allowed accompanied, people from 1.10m to 1.20m in height;
• Children sitting on their lap; • Disembark, remove the belt, lift and / or place body parts out with the cart in motion; • People in a state of drunkenness; • Eat and drink; • Smoke; • Chewing gum or bullet; • People in bathing suits; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • Save place in queue; • Get wet; • Enter people with labyrinthitis and / or spinal problems; • Pregnant women; • Pets.
• Under 1.20m must be accompanied by a person over 15 years of age.
• Eat and drink; • People with epilepsy; • People in bathing suits; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • People in a state of drunkenness; • Remove the seat belt while the toy is in motion; • Children over 5 years old sitting on their lap; • Save place in queue; • Smoke; • Chewing gum or bullet; • Pets.
• Persons under 1.20 m tall are not allowed.
• Eat and drink; • People in a state of drunkenness; • Smoke; • Save place in queue; • Chewing gum or bullet; • People in bathing suits; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • Pregnant women; • Cardiac people; • Pets.
• Minimum of 1,30m;
• Special persons of physical or mental order without accompaniment of a person over 15 years of age.
• Save place in queue; • People with phobias, pressure problems and blood circulation; • People with labyrinthitis, epilepsy and temporary physical disabilities such as embedded limbs, drunkenness, etc .; • Pregnant women, cardiac patients and people with spinal problems; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Get into bathing suits / shirtless; • Pets.
• Persons over 1.50 m are not allowed.
• People in a state of drunkenness; • People in bathing suits; • Save place in queue; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • People with special needs should be presented to the monitors; • Pets allowed inside the equipment; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Children up to 5 years of age must be accompanied by persons over 15 years of age; • Lift, replace seat, and place body parts away from equipment while the equipment is in motion.
• Children under 1.10 m are not allowed without accompanying adult or responsible
over 15 years.
• Lifting, changing seats, and putting body parts out of the equipment while the equipment is in motion; • People in a state of drunkenness; • People in bathing suits; • Save place in queue; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • People with special needs should be presented to the monitors; • Pets allowed inside the equipment; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke;
CINEMA BETINHO 4 D
• Persons less than 1.10m are not allowed on mobile chairs.
• Pregnant women, persons under 1.10m or who have any other restrictions on fixed seats are allowed.
• Lifting, changing seats, and putting body parts out of the equipment while the equipment is in motion; • People in a state of drunkenness; • People in bathing suits; • Save place in queue; • Pregnant women in mobile chairs; • People with epilepsy; • Persons dislodged from the mobile seat; • People with spine problems and heart problems on fixed seats; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • Pets.
DINOMAGIC TRAIN RIDE
• Raise, move, or move any part of the body with the train moving; • Disembark with the train in motion without the driver's permission; • People with epilepsy; • Smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets allowed inside the equipment; • Enter barefoot (except infants); • Enter shirtless.
• Persons below 1.30m and above 2.0m are not allowed.
• Save place in queue; • People with spinal problems, surgeries, limbs cast or covered with metal; • Persons who can not be properly housed in the trolley seat; • People under the influence of alcohol and drugs; • To carry pointed objects and / or that can fall from the pocket during the course; • Entry with pets; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Enter shirtless; • Save place in queue; • Cardiac people with epilepsy and in poor physical or psychological conditions; • Entry with pets.
CRAZY RIVER ADVENTURE
• Persons below 0.80m, between 0.80m and 1.30m are not allowed to be accompanied by a person over 15 years of age.
• Cardiac, with epilepsy, with temporary physical disability as cast members; • Stand in the boat during the course; • Save place in queue; • Overpass the fences and parapets, enter the river; • Switch places with the boat in motion; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Children sitting on their lap; • Play in the scenery during the course; • Pets.
• Persons below 0.90m and above 1.30m are not allowed;
• Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Get wet on the toy; • People with bandaged or cast members; • Enter through the exits of the slides; • Pets.
MOUNTAIN-RUSSIAN DUM DUM
• Persons below 0.80m are not allowed, from 0.80 to 1.30m must be accompanied by an adult;
• Children under 1.30m are not allowed to sit in the opening part of the cart.
• Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Save place in queue; • Put body parts out of the moving equipment; • Pregnant; • Pets.
MOUNTAIN RUSSIA STAR MOUNTAIN
• Children under 1.20m are not allowed.
• Persons who have been dislodged from the cart; • Pregnant women; • Pets; • Cardiac, spinal, epilepsy, labyrinthine, or intoxication; • Save place in queue; • People with limbs cast and / or coated with metals; • Enter with scarf, swimwear, barefoot or shirtless; • Sit or lean on station and queue chains.
• Children under 0.70 m tall are not permitted;
• People under 1.50 m and pregnant can only be accompanied.
• Hit the pedal boat against another or hit the margins; • Disembark, change places, put body parts out while on the course; • Get into bathing suits, shirtless or barefoot; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets.
• Persons under 0,80 m in height, between 0,80 m in height and 1,30 m in height
must be accompanied by an adult;
• Sit or lean on queue delimiters; • Get into bathing suits, shirtless or barefoot; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Pets; • Save place in queue; • Pregnant women; • Cardiac persons, labyrinthitis, epilepsy and temporary physical disabilities such as drunken limbs, etc.
• Persons under 1.50m must be accompanied by an adult.
• Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets; • Stand during the journey and / or change places; • People in drunken state.
• Persons under 1.20m tall are not allowed.
• Cardiac persons, labyrinthitis, epilepsy and temporary physical disabilities such as drunken limbs, etc .; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Pets; • Save place in queue; • Stand during the journey and / or change places;
• Not allowed people under 1.10m, between 1.10m and 1.30m must be accompanied by adult.
• Cardiac persons, labyrinthitis, epilepsy and temporary physical disabilities such as drunken limbs, etc. • Pets; • Save place in queue; • People in a state of drunkenness; • Stand during the journey and / or change places; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Pregnant.
• Persons under 1.00 m tall must be accompanied by an adult.
• Stand while the toy is moving and / or change place; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets.
TREM DA VILA ESPERANÇA
• Raise, move, or move any part of the body with the train moving; • Disembark with the train in motion without the driver's permission; • People with epilepsy; • Smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets allowed inside the equipment; • Enter barefoot except children on lap; • Enter shirtless.
ATTRACTIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE!
Dispomos do Espaço Baby Care, com uma infraestrutura completa, moderna e aconchegante. Os papais e as mamães podem cuidar dos pequenos em um ambiente confortável, com local para amamentação, alimentação, fraldário, além de um espaço para descanso e descontração.
- 10 am to 1pm: Monga (15 minute presentations each)
- 12 pm: Excalibur (payment separately) *
- 1 pm: Hot Wheels Epic Show
- 2 pm: Excalibur 2nd session (payable separately) *
- 2:00 p.m.: Aqua
- 3 pm: Madagascar Circus Show
- 6 pm: Cowboy's Dream
- 7 pm: Sherek's Christmas **
- 7:30 pm: Excalibur 3rd Session (paid separately).
* For the 2nd and 3rd session, it is necessary to check the availability of the show for the desired date.
** Temporary show until 06/01/2018.
The Park reserves the right to change the number and time of shows and electronic equipment due to safety, climatic conditions.
Up to 04 years and 11 months, children do not pay their passport, upon proof of birth certificate or original RG.
People with disabilities, the elderly and pregnant (if you can take advantage of the attraction) should be presented to the monitors at the rides and shows, which will give all appropriate instructions for each situation.
We have special conditions for your group!
Please contact our sales center by phone (47) 3261-2222 or by e-mail email@example.com.
The Student Identification Card (CIE) is valid for all open park days at Beto Carrero World and must follow the nationally standardized single model, indicated by Federal Law 12,933 / 2013, decree n. 8.537 / 2015 and the injunction issued in ADI (Direct Action of Unconstitutionality) n ° 5108 / DF.
The Student Identification Card must contain the following information:
The following data shall appear on the front of the card:
• Full name and date of birth of the student;
• Recent student photo;
• Institution of education (name of the institution, degree of education, name of the course - in the cases of technician, undergraduate and graduate);
• Enrollment in the Teaching Institution;
• Current year;
The following information shall appear on the back of the card:
• Student service service number of the issuing entity;
• Attribute Certificate Mark according to the available brand manual;
• Text containing: "Document nationally standardized according to Law no. 12.933 / 2013. Valid throughout the national territory until March 31 of the following year ".
All cards must contain the QR-Code specification and plastic cards will not be accepted. Purchases with the student card must be made at our box office or through our Sales Center at (47) 3261-2222.
If you do not have the Student Identification Card in these standards, you can still request yours at: www.documentodoestudante.com.br
Before finalizing the purchase the client must read carefully the terms and conditions of purchase by the site, where are expressed the cancellation conditions among other information.
- Purchases only from PARK ACCESS PASSPORTS:
The product can not be used and cancellation can occur within 7 calendar days after the date of purchase, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and no other means of cancellation requests are accepted; informing the number of the request and the reason for the cancellation. In case of cancellation of passports to access the Park after 7 days from the date of purchase, we will only make the letter of credit in the value of the passports. For the other products, check the conditions of cancellation of each product by e-mail email@example.com.
- Shopping for attractions OPTIONALS:
The cancellation of the order must occur within 7 calendar days after the date of payment, and some products may have specific cancellation conditions that must be observed in the product information, and the same 7-day cancellation policy may not apply.
- HOSTING RESERVATIONS:
The cancellation of the request must occur within 7 calendar days after the date of payment and this period is linked to the minimum period of up to 72 hours before the scheduled date of check-in at the hotel, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Other means of cancellation requests will not be accepted, informing the request no. and the reason for the cancellation, except periods of New Year, Christmas, Carnival and Holiday. In this situation, will be checked with the hotel the possibility of cancellation.
- Purchase of PACKAGE:
Before making the purchase, the customer should read the conditions of purchase expressed in the "General Conditions" of the package, which may include fines and deadlines for such request, and in the case of promotional tariffs, there is no refund of the amount paid .
In our virtual store we have complete packages with schedules and predefined dates, to check the available options, just visit our online store www.betocarrero.com.br/loja/?area=pacote , set the source state, period, and search the available packages. However, if you want another date or format, please contact our Sales Center at (47) 3261-2222 or e-mail email@example.com
To access the park passports can be saved in PDF on the cell phone and present directly in the turnstiles. Option e-tickets should be printed as our turnstiles scan the bar code for release.
The passports can also be printed in the park in the totems of self-service, located in the Castle of Nations. Using the registered login and password in the virtual store.
For your safety, at any time, you may be asked to fill out and sign the debit authorization term, along with a photo of the front and back of the cardholder's document (up-to-date ID card or CNH) and a selfie of the holder with the document in hand, and also, on the day of the visit, the original documents mentioned above can be checked.
- On Site / Virtual Store: Exclusive installment up to 5x without interest, on VISA, MasterCard, Hipercard, Diners Club, AMEX and ELO credit cards;
- At the Sales / Telephone Center, Social Networks and Online Chat: Exclusive installments up to 5x without interest, on VISA, MasterCard, Hipercard, Diners Club, AMEX and ELO credit cards, bank transfer or through bank deposit.
- At the Box: Up to 5x without interest in the credit cards, it is also accepted debit card VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club, AMEX, ELO, VISA Electron, Maestro, Hipercard, Banrisul, Cabal and Aura.
- At the Self Service Desk: Up to 5x without interest in the credit cards, it is also accepted debit card VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club, AMEX, ELO, VISA Electron, Maestro, Hipercard, Banrisul, Cabal and Aura.
The best prices you guarantee in advance purchase the day of your visit.
Shopping for the site on the same day of the visit, will be the box office value.
So stay tuned for information and take advantage of early purchase.