Beto Carrero World FAQ
Enter your question
Beto Carrero World was inaugurated on December 28, 1991 as the largest and most complete entertainment world in Latin America. Conceived by the artist and businessman João Batista Sérgio Murad, within the standards and concepts of the best parks in the world.
It is installed in 14 million square meters in one of the most beautiful regions of the Brazilian coast, bringing together in one place moments of great joy and fun for all ages.
There is no place with so much diversity of attractions as a complete zoo, radical rides and for the whole family, incredible live shows besides train rides and lots of nature.
More than 100 amazing attractions as well as a full service structure, such as restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream parlors, coffee shops, bank 24h, comfort station, lost and found, parking, luggage storage, pharmacy, clinic, magazine stand, Griffe Beto Carrero and numerous shops of souvenirs.
All this to offer our visitors the best memories of their lives, with much comfort and convenience.
We wait for you!
Located on the Beto Carrero Highway, Armação - Penha / SC - Brazil - just minutes from the main tourist cities of the state - 8 km from Navegantes International Airport, 112 km from Florianópolis (capital of SC), 35 km from Balneário Camboriú , 60 km from Blumenau and 86 km from Joinville.
Seguindo orientações do Governo do Estado e respeitando a saúde de seus colaboradores e visitantes, o Beto Carrero World interrompe suas atividades a partir do dia 19/03/2020 e sem previsão de retorno.
The following attractions are included in the passport:
House of Mirrors, House of Mirrors, Treasure Hut, Sailor's Tavern, Pirate's Galleon, Pirate's Boat, Lighthouse, Carousel, Baby Elephant, Pedal Boat, Giant Wheel, Wacky Cups, Motorway, Kid Play, Horse World, Tigor Moutain, Bandstand Germanic, Castle of the Nations, Betinho Carrero 4D, Venetian Carousel, Events Square, Raskapuska, Dum Dum Roller Coaster, Pegasus Maze, Indigenous Village, Cavalry, Fort Poplar, Giant Boot and Hat, Horse Riding, Ponies and Horses Ride, Memorial Beto Carrero, Zoo, Monkey Island, Catwalk, Serpentarium, Lion's Watch, Giraffe House, Villa Esperanza Train, Magic World of Birds, Secret Garden, Star Moutain, Firewhip, Tchibum, Big Tower, Dinomagic, Madagascar Crazy River Adventure, Photos with Dream Works Characters, Shows (except Excalibur) and outpatient.
10 am to 1 pm: Monga (15 minute presentations each).
13h: Hot Wheels Epic Show
2:00 p.m.: Aqua
3pm: Madagascar Circus Show
6pm: The Cowboy Dream.
The following attractions are included in the passport: NO
Acqua Boat, Adventure Kids, Zen Space, Bubble Adventure, Games, Kart, Extreme Kids, Drop Kids, Super Cars, Karting Track, Helicopter Tour (Time Maintenance, Portal of Darkness, Excalibur, Baggage Holders, Electric and Baby Carriages, Fast Pass, Guaranteed Access, Souvenirs and Food.
Some of these options such as: Helicopter Tour, Kart, Super Cars, Excalibur (show with lunch), Portal of Darkness, Fast Pass, and Guaranteed Access are available in our virtual shop on the "optional" tab. Already the others, can be purchased directly on the spot on the day of your visit.
Nossos personagens da Turma do Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, Megamente, Metro Man e Turma do Shrek realizam apresentações em locais fixos e horários determinados. As apresentações possuem a duração de 15 minutos e limite de público.
Turma do Betinho Carrero – Botas Gigantes
Kung Fu Panda – Chapéu Gigante
Turma do Shrek – Vila Germânica
Turma do Madagascar – Área Madagascar
Megamente e Metromen – Portal da Escuridão e FireWhip
É importante lembrar que no dia da sua visita, você deve conferir os horários das apresentações junto ao balcão de atendimento, localizado na entrada do Castelo das Nações.
Atrações estão sujeito a alterações sem aviso prévio.
So that the visitor can know and enjoy all the attractions with more tranquility, the ideal is at least two days of visit to the park. Buy your passport of two days or the annual, in our site, social networks, online chat or through our Central of Sales by the phone (47) 3261-2222.
Faça o download ao lado e confira nosso calendário de manutenção para o ano de 2020.
A empresa reserva-se o direito de alterar a quantidade e o horário dos shows e equipamentos eletrônicos por motivo de segurança ou força maior, portanto, informe-se nas bilheterias ou em nosso Serviço de Atendimento ao Visitante.
ATRAÇÕES SUJEITAS A ALTERAÇÕES SEM AVISO PRÉVIO!
É obrigatório realizar uma autorização de hospedagem para menor desacompanhado dos pais e responsáveis, conforme lei:
ECA - Estatuto da Criança e do Adolescente
Lei nº 8.069/1990, de 13 de julho de 1990
Livro I - Parte Geral / Título III - Da Prevenção / Capítulo II - Da Prevenção Especial / Seção II - Dos Produtos e Serviços
Art. 82. É proibida a hospedagem de criança ou adolescente em hotel, motel, pensão ou estabelecimento congênere, salvo se autorizado em cartório com firma reconhecida ou acompanhado pelos pais ou responsável.
Livro II - Parte Especial / Título VII - Dos Crimes e Das Infrações Administrativas / Capítulo II - Das Infrações Administrativas
Art. 250. Hospedar criança ou adolescente desacompanhado dos pais ou responsável, ou sem autorização escrita desses ou da autoridade judiciária, em hotel, pensão, motel ou congênere:
Pena - multa.
Em anexo modelo do termo de autorização em questão.
Trazer uma mochila para o Parque facilita e muito o seu passeio. Você poderá trazer coisas como protetor solar, máquina fotográfica, capa de chuva e produtos de higiene pessoal. Lembrando que não é permitida a entrada de alimentos e bebidas.
Caso deseje você poderá deixar seus pertences em nosso Guarda Volumes (consulte valores e disponibilidade no dia da sua visita diretamente no local).
Para mais informações você poderá consultar um de nossos atendentes, através de nossa Central de Vendas.
Informamos que todo Parque é pavimentado e as principais avenidas são asfaltadas. Recebemos diariamente a visita de cadeirantes e pessoas com mobilidade reduzida.
Nossos monitores dos brinquedos estão preparados para atender e auxiliar para que a pessoa possa aproveitar ao máximo o passeio. O cadeirante e um acompanhante podem acessar os brinquedos pela saída, não precisando pegar filas, além de solicitar o auxílio de um monitor para a entrada no brinquedo.
Algumas atrações possuem restrição em relação a cirurgias recentes, pinos, platinas, próteses e gessos, em que o visitante deve se informar com o monitor de cada equipamento. A montanha russa Tigor Mountain e a atração opcional Excalibur possuem elevador de acessibilidade, com capacidade para suportar 250 kg.
Em caso de dúvidas orientamos que procure nossos monitores dos brinquedos ou o SAV – Serviço de Atendimento ao visitante.
Aproveite todas as atrações de parquinho da Triplikland (incluindo as atrações pagas à parte).
Conheça a Ilha dos Piratas e tire muitas fotos!
Explore a Avenida das Nações, aqui os pequenos vão andar no carrossel veneziano, experimentar sua primeira montanha russa, a Dum Dum, e passear no circuito mágico do Raskapuska.
Qual criança não gosta de trenzinho? Dê voltas no trem da Terra da Fantasia e no da Vila Esperança, na área Mundo Animal.
Ainda no Mundo Animal, passeie pelo zoológico e dê mamadeira para os filhotes da atração Mamães & Filhotes (pago á parte).
Na área do Velho Oeste, dê uma voltinha com os pôneis na Hípica.
Para crianças maiores temos a Tigor Mountain, na Vila Germânica.
Cada brinquedo tem uma restrição de altura (verificar diretamente no brinquedo com o monitor)
Fique de olho nos horários das fotos com personagens Dreamworks!
Aconteça o que acontecer, não perca os shows:
12:00h Excalibur (PAGO A PARTE) média 45 minutos;
13:00h Acqua (INCLUSO) média 45 minutos;
14:00h Hot Wheels Epic Show (INCLUSO) média de 40 minutos;
15:00h Madagascar (INCLUSO) média 50 minutos
18:00h O Sonho do Cowboy (INCLUSO) média 45 á 50 minutos;
Atrações estão sujeito a alterações sem aviso prévio (show sem restrições de altura),
Caso ocorra algum imprevisto no dia agendado, você poderá entrar em contato para solicitar a alteração da data de sua visita, diretamente com a equipe responsável pelo canal onde você efetuou sua compra. Para passaportes de dois ou três dias, consta apenas a primeira data da visita, pois a utilização do 2º dia será em até 7 dias após a utilização do 1º dia e para a utilização do 3° dia em até 7 dias após a utilização do 2° dia.
Prezamos pela segurança e bem-estar dos nossos visitantes, por isso não é permitido o uso de drones no parque.
O aniversariante tem gratuidade no acesso ao parque no dia do aniversário, trazendo um documento original com foto em nossas bilheterias. Se o Beto Carrero World estiver fechado, a gratuidade será um dia antes ou depois ao aniversário em que o parque esteja aberto. Confira nosso calendário de funcionamento www.betocarrero.com.br/calendario-de-funcionamento.
Até 12 anos será aceito como documento comprobatório a certidão de nascimento e a partir de 13 anos será indispensável apresentação do documento de identidade original com foto.
Criança até 04 anos e 11 meses não paga a entrada mediante apresentação de documento.
Promoções ou condições especiais não cumulativas.
OBS: Por conta da pandemia o parque se encontra fechado desde o dia 19/03 e sem previsão de retorno, impossibilitando a utilização da gratuidade de aniversariante. Gostaríamos de comemorar esse momento tão especial com você, mas agora precisamos nos cuidar e ficar em casa. Esperamos você no seu próximo aniversário para comemorar com muita fantasia.
Yes, there is parking for touring vehicles, motorbikes, motorhomes and the like, with theft and fire insurance.
Cars of Ride: R $ 50,00
Motorcycles: R $ 25,00
Motorhome R $ 70,00
VIP for cars: R $ 60,00
Values valid from 12/01/2018 until 12/15/2019.
Rates subject to change without notice.
* Values per night.
Yes. The same is located in the Castle of Nations, after the ratchets of access to the Park.
Small - $ 20.00 - 30 cm high / 25 cm wide / 40 cm long
Large - $ 30.00 - 50 cm high / 25 cm wide / 40 cm long
To save helmets is worth R $ 20.00.
Price subject to change without notice *.
Yes, the Park offers FREE WHEELCHAIRS service and must be requested in the luggage room, located after the Park access ratchet. The service is free, but in limited quantity. To withdraw, the visitor fills out a form and leaves $ 50.00 guarantee. At the end of the tour he returns the chair and takes the money back.
Another option is the LOCATION OF SCOOTER VIP (motorized chair). Values and forms of payment must be verified directly on the spot.
Yes. We offer stroller for rental. Values and forms of payment must be verified directly on the spot. Limited quantities.
There is no restriction on visiting the Beto Carrero World with pets being small and also must be worn collar. However, to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride, it is important to use appropriate accessories to transport these animals as bags that support the weight of the animal and strollers are examples of ease at the time of the ride. Owners should have local attention and concern regarding hygiene, safety and quiet. Remembering that in certain places like in concerts, food court and toys entrance is not allowed for safety reasons.
Yes, but in case of rain or strong winds, for safety reasons, some attractions can be temporarily stopped.
But do not worry, the Park offers many covered attractions for you to enjoy all day.
Yes, but it will be necessary to remove the temporary exit in the luggage storage, its return must happen in up to 20 minutes.
The park watches over the well-being of its visitors, so in view of the thousands we receive every day, we do not put drinking fountains in our company, preserving sanitary regulations, as well as avoiding any risk of contamination.
Thank you for understanding.
People will spend many hours in the park and certainly will not have where to store their food, so it is recommended to consume them immediately. In compliance with sanitary standards, access is denied.
Thank you for understanding.
In our virtual store the reservations of lodging must be realized with the minimum of 72 hours in advance. If you wish to make the reservation with less time, you have to contact our Sales Center directly, by phone 47 3261-2222 to check availability.
Yes, but only upon presentation of the official authorization document. (Art. 82. The lodging of a child or adolescent in a hotel, motel, pension or similar establishment, unless authorized or accompanied by the parents or guardian is prohibited. (Law 8.069, of July 13, 1990 - Child and Adolescent Statute ) The authorization must be completed by one of the country with a notarized signature in a notary and / or juvenile court, the same (original) must be presented together with the original child's RG at the time of the hotel check-in, being only with these documents that the hotel will allow the child to stay without a parent.
Within the Park there are establishments that accept credit and debit cards and others that accept only in kind. Before making the purchase, make sure on the forms of payment consulting directly on the spot.
Each toy has specific characteristics and technical standards to be fulfilled. The restrictions need to be respected, given, the composition of the toy. For security reasons, the restrictions take into account the user's physical structure and health status at the moment. In this way, we recommend that you request information from the monitors of each toy or the Visitor Service (SAV).
Thank you for understanding.
>> To make your schedule even better and make better use of your day, consult information about attractions, times and restrictions:
You can also ask your questions by chat online on the Site, or by telephone with our Sales Center - 47 3261-2222.
• Children from 2 to 12 years old can only take the pony ride;
• Children from 2 to 5 years of age can take the tour only accompanied
• Over 13 years old you can only go horse riding.
• Chewing gum or candy; • Take the walk eating or drinking; • Smoke; • Get into bathing suits; • Take the walk without shirt or shoes; • Save place in queue; • People with cast members; • Pets.
• Persons less than 1.10m tall are not allowed;
• Allowed accompanied, people from 1.10m to 1.20m in height;
• Children sitting on their lap; • Disembark, remove the belt, lift and / or place body parts out with the cart in motion; • People in a state of drunkenness; • Eat and drink; • Smoke; • Chewing gum or bullet; • People in bathing suits; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • Save place in queue; • Get wet; • Enter people with labyrinthitis and / or spinal problems; • Pregnant women; • Pets.
• Under 1.20m must be accompanied by a person over 15 years of age.
• Eat and drink; • People with epilepsy; • People in bathing suits; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • People in a state of drunkenness; • Remove the seat belt while the toy is in motion; • Children over 5 years old sitting on their lap; • Save place in queue; • Smoke; • Chewing gum or bullet; • Pets.
• Persons under 1.20 m tall are not allowed.
• Eat and drink; • People in a state of drunkenness; • Smoke; • Save place in queue; • Chewing gum or bullet; • People in bathing suits; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • Pregnant women; • Cardiac people; • Pets.
• Minimum of 1,30m;
• Special persons of physical or mental order without accompaniment of a person over 15 years of age.
• Save place in queue; • People with phobias, pressure problems and blood circulation; • People with labyrinthitis, epilepsy and temporary physical disabilities such as embedded limbs, drunkenness, etc .; • Pregnant women, cardiac patients and people with spinal problems; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Get into bathing suits / shirtless; • Pets.
• Persons over 1.50 m are not allowed.
• People in a state of drunkenness; • People in bathing suits; • Save place in queue; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • People with special needs should be presented to the monitors; • Pets allowed inside the equipment; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Children up to 5 years of age must be accompanied by persons over 15 years of age; • Lift, replace seat, and place body parts away from equipment while the equipment is in motion.
• Children under 1.10 m are not allowed without accompanying adult or responsible
over 15 years.
• Lifting, changing seats, and putting body parts out of the equipment while the equipment is in motion; • People in a state of drunkenness; • People in bathing suits; • Save place in queue; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • People with special needs should be presented to the monitors; • Pets allowed inside the equipment; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke;
CINEMA BETINHO 4 D
• Persons less than 1.10m are not allowed on mobile chairs.
• Pregnant women, persons under 1.10m or who have any other restrictions on fixed seats are allowed.
• Lifting, changing seats, and putting body parts out of the equipment while the equipment is in motion; • People in a state of drunkenness; • People in bathing suits; • Save place in queue; • Pregnant women in mobile chairs; • People with epilepsy; • Persons dislodged from the mobile seat; • People with spine problems and heart problems on fixed seats; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Enter without shirt or shoes; • Pets.
DINOMAGIC TRAIN RIDE
• Raise, move, or move any part of the body with the train moving; • Disembark with the train in motion without the driver's permission; • People with epilepsy; • Smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets allowed inside the equipment; • Enter barefoot (except infants); • Enter shirtless.
• Persons below 1.30m and above 2.0m are not allowed.
• Save place in queue; • People with spinal problems, surgeries, limbs cast or covered with metal; • Persons who can not be properly housed in the trolley seat; • People under the influence of alcohol and drugs; • To carry pointed objects and / or that can fall from the pocket during the course; • Entry with pets; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Enter shirtless; • Save place in queue; • Cardiac people with epilepsy and in poor physical or psychological conditions; • Entry with pets.
CRAZY RIVER ADVENTURE
• Persons below 0.80m, between 0.80m and 1.30m are not allowed to be accompanied by a person over 15 years of age.
• Cardiac, with epilepsy, with temporary physical disability as cast members; • Stand in the boat during the course; • Save place in queue; • Overpass the fences and parapets, enter the river; • Switch places with the boat in motion; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Children sitting on their lap; • Play in the scenery during the course; • Pets.
• Persons below 0.90m and above 1.30m are not allowed;
• Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Get wet on the toy; • People with bandaged or cast members; • Enter through the exits of the slides; • Pets.
MOUNTAIN-RUSSIAN DUM DUM
• Persons below 0.80m are not allowed, from 0.80 to 1.30m must be accompanied by an adult;
• Children under 1.30m are not allowed to sit in the opening part of the cart.
• Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Save place in queue; • Put body parts out of the moving equipment; • Pregnant; • Pets.
MOUNTAIN RUSSIA STAR MOUNTAIN
• Children under 1.20m are not allowed.
• Persons who have been dislodged from the cart; • Pregnant women; • Pets; • Cardiac, spinal, epilepsy, labyrinthine, or intoxication; • Save place in queue; • People with limbs cast and / or coated with metals; • Enter with scarf, swimwear, barefoot or shirtless; • Sit or lean on station and queue chains.
• Children under 0.70 m tall are not permitted;
• People under 1.50 m and pregnant can only be accompanied.
• Hit the pedal boat against another or hit the margins; • Disembark, change places, put body parts out while on the course; • Get into bathing suits, shirtless or barefoot; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets.
• Persons under 0,80 m in height, between 0,80 m in height and 1,30 m in height
must be accompanied by an adult;
• Sit or lean on queue delimiters; • Get into bathing suits, shirtless or barefoot; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Pets; • Save place in queue; • Pregnant women; • Cardiac persons, labyrinthitis, epilepsy and temporary physical disabilities such as drunken limbs, etc.
• Persons under 1.50m must be accompanied by an adult.
• Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets; • Stand during the journey and / or change places; • People in drunken state.
• Persons under 1.20m tall are not allowed.
• Cardiac persons, labyrinthitis, epilepsy and temporary physical disabilities such as drunken limbs, etc .; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Pets; • Save place in queue; • Stand during the journey and / or change places;
• Not allowed people under 1.10m, between 1.10m and 1.30m must be accompanied by adult.
• Cardiac persons, labyrinthitis, epilepsy and temporary physical disabilities such as drunken limbs, etc. • Pets; • Save place in queue; • People in a state of drunkenness; • Stand during the journey and / or change places; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Pregnant.
• Persons under 1.00 m tall must be accompanied by an adult.
• Stand while the toy is moving and / or change place; • Eat, drink, chew gum and smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets.
TREM DA VILA ESPERANÇA
• Raise, move, or move any part of the body with the train moving; • Disembark with the train in motion without the driver's permission; • People with epilepsy; • Smoke; • Save place in queue; • Pets allowed inside the equipment; • Enter barefoot except children on lap; • Enter shirtless.
ATTRACTIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE!
Beto Carrero World has prepared an incredible attraction! The Hot Wheels theme area includes a spectacle with the best riders in the world, with super-radical maneuvers. The area also has the 1st official Latin American store, as well as Kart and Extreme Kids themed.
Stay connected in our social networks and follow our news.
- 10 am to 1pm: Monga (15 minute presentations each)
- 12 pm: Excalibur (payment separately) *
- 1 pm: Hot Wheels Epic Show
- 2 pm: Excalibur 2nd session (payable separately) *
- 2:00 p.m.: Aqua
- 3 pm: Madagascar Circus Show
- 6 pm: Cowboy's Dream
- 7 pm: Sherek's Christmas **
- 7:30 pm: Excalibur 3rd Session (paid separately).
* For the 2nd and 3rd session, it is necessary to check the availability of the show for the desired date.
** Temporary show until 06/01/2018.
The Park reserves the right to change the number and time of shows and electronic equipment due to safety, climatic conditions.
Up to 03 years and 11 months, children do not pay their passport, upon proof of birth certificate or original RG.
From 4 years is considered paying, must be acquired the child passport (04 to 09 years).
People with disabilities, the elderly and pregnant (if you can take advantage of the attraction) should be presented to the monitors at the rides and shows, which will give all appropriate instructions for each situation.
For people aged 60 and over, the half-price discount on the full value of the passport is granted. To acquire the passport, the visitor must prove the age by presenting the original identity in the purchase and access ratchet to the Park. The discount does not apply to promotional rates.
We have special conditions for your group!
Please contact our sales center by phone (47) 3261-2222 or by e-mail email@example.com.
The Student Identification Card (CIE) is valid for all open park days at Beto Carrero World and must follow the nationally standardized single model, indicated by Federal Law 12,933 / 2013, decree n. 8.537 / 2015 and the injunction issued in ADI (Direct Action of Unconstitutionality) n ° 5108 / DF.
The Student Identification Card must contain the following information:
The following data shall appear on the front of the card:
• Full name and date of birth of the student;
• Recent student photo;
• Institution of education (name of the institution, degree of education, name of the course - in the cases of technician, undergraduate and graduate);
• Enrollment in the Teaching Institution;
• Current year;
The following information shall appear on the back of the card:
• Student service service number of the issuing entity;
• Attribute Certificate Mark according to the available brand manual;
• Text containing: "Document nationally standardized according to Law no. 12.933 / 2013. Valid throughout the national territory until March 31 of the following year ".
All cards must contain the QR-Code specification and plastic cards will not be accepted. Purchases with the student card must be made at our box office or through our Sales Center at (47) 3261-2222.
If you do not have the Student Identification Card in these standards, you can still request yours at: www.documentodoestudante.com.br
Before finalizing the purchase the client must read carefully the terms and conditions of purchase by the site, where are expressed the cancellation conditions among other information.
- Purchases only from PARK ACCESS PASSPORTS:
The product can not be used and cancellation can occur within 7 calendar days after the date of purchase, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and no other means of cancellation requests are accepted; informing the number of the request and the reason for the cancellation. In case of cancellation of passports to access the Park after 7 days from the date of purchase, we will only make the letter of credit in the value of the passports. For the other products, check the conditions of cancellation of each product by e-mail email@example.com.
- Shopping for attractions OPTIONALS:
The cancellation of the order must occur within 7 calendar days after the date of payment, and some products may have specific cancellation conditions that must be observed in the product information, and the same 7-day cancellation policy may not apply.
- HOSTING RESERVATIONS:
The cancellation of the request must occur within 7 calendar days after the date of payment and this period is linked to the minimum period of up to 72 hours before the scheduled date of check-in at the hotel, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Other means of cancellation requests will not be accepted, informing the request no. and the reason for the cancellation, except periods of New Year, Christmas, Carnival and Holiday. In this situation, will be checked with the hotel the possibility of cancellation.
- Purchase of PACKAGE:
Before making the purchase, the customer should read the conditions of purchase expressed in the "General Conditions" of the package, which may include fines and deadlines for such request, and in the case of promotional tariffs, there is no refund of the amount paid .
Oferecemos o Fast Pass. Um serviço de acesso rápido às atrações mais procuradas pelos visitantes. Você poderá adquirir uma pulseira individual e intransferível que lhe da direito a acessos especiais nas atrações Fire Whip, Crazy River, Big Tower, Star Mountain, Dino Magic, Betinho Carrero 4D, Raskapuska e Auto pista, sendo 8 (oito) acessos especiais, 1 vez em cada um dos brinquedos descritos acima. Este produto tem venda limitada e a compra pode ser realizada antecipadamente em nosso Site, Chat Online, Redes Sociais ou com a Central de Vendas pelo fone (47) 3261-2222 e no dia a venda ocorre nos totens de auto atendimento, nas bilheterias e nas atrações onde utilizam este serviço.
Venda diária limitada.
Produto pago à parte, disponível para o público visitante interno do Parque.
Para pessoas com deficiência, mais de 60 anos ou gestantes não é necessário a compra do Fast Pass, pois os mesmos já possuem preferência nas filas dos brinquedos.
E para menores de 1,20m acompanhados de um responsável com a pulseira do Fast Pass, não é necessário adquirir este produto.
O Parque se reserva ao direito de suspender o funcionamento de qualquer brinquedo por determinação da equipe técnica de operações.
Este produto é um opcional, sendo necessário também adquirir o passaporte de entrada para utilização deste.
Caso alguma atração do Fast Pass esteja com as atividades suspensas , por razões técnicas ou climáticas, é permitido substituir a numeração deste equipamento por outro que ofereça o serviço.
* Verifique nosso calendário de manutenção.
* Valor sujeito a alteração sem prévio aviso
In our virtual store we have complete packages with schedules and predefined dates, to check the available options, just visit our online store www.betocarrero.com.br/loja/?area=pacote , set the source state, period, and search the available packages. However, if you want another date or format, please contact our Sales Center at (47) 3261-2222 or e-mail email@example.com
To access the park passports can be saved in PDF on the cell phone and present directly in the turnstiles. Option e-tickets should be printed as our turnstiles scan the bar code for release.
The passports can also be printed in the park in the totems of self-service, located in the Castle of Nations. Using the registered login and password in the virtual store.
Sim. Quando o titular do cartão não está presente na compra, é necessário o mesmo autorizar a outra pessoa que vai utilizar o passaporte comprado com o seu cartão. Esta autorização é realizada através do envio devidamente correto para o e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, do nosso termo preenchido juntamente com foto frente e verso do documento (atualizado) e apenas a frente do cartão . Este é um procedimento de segurança, pois não é uma transação presencial, a análise é realizada somente com o envio de todos os documentos solicitados caso não seja encaminhado o termo juntamente com os documentos o pedido não poderá ser liberado.
- On Site / Virtual Store: Exclusive installment up to 5x without interest, on VISA, MasterCard, Hipercard, Diners Club, AMEX and ELO credit cards;
- At the Sales / Telephone Center, Social Networks and Online Chat: Exclusive installments up to 5x without interest, on VISA, MasterCard, Hipercard, Diners Club, AMEX and ELO credit cards, bank transfer or through bank deposit.
- At the Box: Up to 5x without interest in the credit cards, it is also accepted debit card VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club, AMEX, ELO, VISA Electron, Maestro, Hipercard, Banrisul, Cabal and Aura.
- At the Self Service Desk: Up to 5x without interest in the credit cards, it is also accepted debit card VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club, AMEX, ELO, VISA Electron, Maestro, Hipercard, Banrisul, Cabal and Aura.
In only 2 screens and a few clicks you get the site with a lot of convenience and security, passports to access the park, complete packages with transportation and lodging, lodging only and also optional attractions to enjoy within the Park.
The purchase is very simple, access the store www.betocarrero.com.br/loja:
1. Make your registration or enter your e-mail and password -> Choose the expected date of the visit -> the passport to access the park, options 01, 02 or 03 days and annual, and may also purchase the options to complement your day of fun -> the form of payment, condition (installment) and click on finalize purchase;
2. Enter the data of who will use the products - full name / date of birth / RG, CPF or birth certificate for children up to 12 years; -> Enter credit card information and make payment.
Print your e-tickets and present them directly at the access ratchet along with the original and personal document on the day of the visit. If you prefer, it is also possible to display the ACCESS PASSPORT in PDF format in electronic equipment directly in the turnstiles. Remembering that OPTIONALS should be printed.
Yes, the site shopping system is safe. The Beto Carrero virtual store meets the most demanding security criteria established for online sales, ensuring that purchases on our site are carried out with total security.
In the screen where the information of the card are inserted as well as the transaction with the credit card are encrypted without the possibility of interception by third parties. Only the data entered in the register is stored in our system. Data such as credit card number and other sensitive information are not stored.
After finishing the payment, the customer will have the option of printing the e-tickets (passports of the online purchase). It is also possible to print the passports later, accessing the "My Orders" area of the virtual store.
This e-ticket guarantees your access in the Park on the day of the visit. Simply present it directly in the access turnstile along with the original document. No special sheet or printer is required for the printing of passports. You can use A4 sheet sulphite and the normal print quality setting.
If you prefer, it is also possible to display the ACCESS PASSPORT in PDF format in electronic equipment directly in the turnstiles. Remembering that OPTIONALS should be printed.
- Convenience: The online store is available 24 hours a day and you can purchase the access passports and optional passwords from anywhere and anytime;
- Speed: In a few clicks you choose the date of the visit and the types of passports, make the payment and print your e-ticket (electronic passport).
We also accept passports saved in PDF with the bar code to facilitate entry. Optional tickets need printing, and birthday parties need to be passed at the conference and release kiosk.
- Direct access to the turnstiles: Present the printed e-ticket or your mobile phone, with the original document, directly in the turnstiles and the printed e-ticket at the optional attractions (except Fast Pass and Guaranteed Accesses) and have fun!
The best prices you guarantee in advance purchase the day of your visit.
Shopping for the site on the same day of the visit, will be the box office value.
So stay tuned for information and take advantage of early purchase.
The teachers of basic education (elementary and secondary education) of the State of Santa Catarina (legal basis - STATE LAW 16,448) are entitled to half entry.
The receipt of updated salary receipt and identification document must be presented for the concession of the half entry benefit. The documents must be presented both at the time of purchase and at the access entrance to the park.
The discounted passport can be purchased at the ticket office of the park, located at the Castle of Nations (park entrance) or through the Sales Office at (47) 3261-2222.
NOTE: Mentioned benefit under the law will not be cumulative with any other promotions and covenants and does not apply to the value of any additional services that may be offered.